Moon Himalaya Adventure is a registered company under sub-section (1) of section 5 of the companies Act,2006 with a registration number 306133/079/080. We advise you to read over our Terms & Conditions because they involve legal agreements. Booking or reservation of any packages provided by Moon Himalaya Adventure are based on below mentioned Terms & Conditions.
You can make enquiry about your interested trip or packages through “Enquiry form” available online in our website.
Prior to your departure date, you'll need to provide a non-refundable deposit to confirm your booking (the exact amount of this deposit and any other payments necessary will be communicated to you via our official mail, as they vary depending on the time of year and the specifics of the trip you're planning).
To reserve your trip, a deposit of 25% is required as per company policy. Please note that a 25% deposit is required if you are booking your trip more than eight weeks in advance, and a 100% deposit is required when booking your trip less than eight weeks in advance.
You can send a non-refundable down payment to our bank account via wire transfer. or any other convenient means of transfer.
You will be responsible for any fees assessed by the receiving bank or service provider for making a wire transfer or using a credit card to transfer a designated amount.
The remaining amount of your trip must be paid upon your arrival in Kathmandu and before your scheduled departure date.
Last Minute Booking
In addition to our standard booking policies, Moon Himalaya Adventure also accepts your last-minute booking with full payment paid 7 days before your scheduled departure date.
In the event of a trip cancellation, the initial deposit of 25% will not be refunded under any circumstances. Note that you must provide written notice of your cancellation in order to cancel any trip. If you have already paid in full for a trip and then decide to cancel, you will be able to receive a refund. You will, however, be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- If you cancel the trip 56 days or more before the departure date you need to pay 25% of total cost as a cancellation charge.
- If you cancel the trip between 42 days to 55 days before the departure date you need to pay 50% of total cost as a cancellation charge.
- If you cancel the trip between 35 days to 41 days before the departure date you need to pay 75% of total cost as a cancellation charge.
- If you cancel the trip between 1 day to 34 days before the departure date you need to pay 100% of total cost as a cancellation charge.
Always expect the unexpected on a mountain trip. Domestic flight delays are primarily due to bad weather in mountainous locations. The client is liable for all additional expenditures, including those for meals and lodging, in the event of a flight delay at either the beginning or end of the trip. Any extra expenses incurred as a result of choosing to take a helicopter instead of a plane due to flight delays are completely on clients.
Clients who decide to abandon the trip either be any reasons before its completion will not receive a refund, regardless of how much of the trip they actually used.
In the event that your trip must be canceled due to circumstances beyond your control, such as Natural disaster, war, political instability, extreme climatic conditions, and so on, we will work with you to find an alternative itinerary. Since most of the necessary items for the trip have already been purchased, a full refund would be impossible.
Change in Itinerary
In the event that a booked trip is completed earlier than the number of days specified in the trip package, the Company will not issue a refund. However, the client will be responsible for additional costs if the trip goes beyond the duration specified in the trip package.
All tourists travelling with Moon Himalaya Adventure are required to get a travel insurance that provides adequate coverage for the entire period of their stay. All tourists are required to have adequate and appropriate travel insurance that includes a rescue and evacuation policy. Natural disasters, medical emergencies, helicopter evacuation, accidents, travel cancellations, and so on should all be covered by the policy.
It is required to state in written that you are physically and mentally healthy to travel along with Moon Himalaya Adventure.
Papers and Documents
You should provide your valid passport, visa, travel insurance, and so on as per requested. If you forget to bring something necessary for your trip, we cannot be held responsible if you are unable to leave on time.
You must take care of your own belongings. If your belongings are lost or damaged while being carried by porters, or while travelling on vehicle Moon Himalaya will not be held liable. It's at your own risk to transport your belongings from place to place.
- Moon Himalaya Adventure Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel any scheduled departure with at least one month's notice. All deposits are refunded if a trip is canceled due to adverse conditions, a natural disaster, or a small group size.
- In the event of extreme weather condition or client’s health concerns, the trip leader or guide of Moon Himalaya Adventure has the authority to alter the planned itinerary or walking hours as necessary to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Trekking, peak climbing, and mountaineering in the wilderness all have a high risk for serious injury or death, and the company will not be held liable in such an extremely unlikely event.
- If found client’s involvement in any unlawful activities, Moon Himalaya Adventure have full authority to terminate the trip without refund and can follow for required legal procedure.